Information

My dog ate grapes and nothing happened

My dog ate grapes and nothing happened


We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

My dog ate grapes and nothing happened. No grape-fever, no vomiting, and after the first night my dog didn't vomit. Then came Grape Nuts, but still no vomiting or diarrhea. But then my dog ate Grape Nuts, Grape Nuts, Grape Nuts and Grape Nuts until he was up to 40 cups in two weeks. It's gotten worse after that. Grape Nuts make him puke more than he did before. There's no way I'm getting Grape Nuts, but when I did get some Grape Nuts, they made my dog vomit! I know that Grape Nuts are supposed to be good for you, but Grape Nuts do more harm than good!

Comments

I agree with Anonymous. It's really hard to see how the FDA is going to regulate something that people voluntarily put in their bodies and that is marketed to children. So we'll probably just have to watch and see.

There's been a lot of hype about grape fruit lately. It's supposed to help with so many problems from arthritis to the common cold. I read some conflicting reports, but in the end, the jury is still out.

I am still waiting for the day that they can put a warning on grape drinks to be sure that children don't get hurt when mom and dad are trying to get them to drink something else. The grape thing has been so popular, it's hard to find any grape juice or grape drinks on sale at my supermarket. It really is a shame to see the grape industry take advantage of kids and their parents. It's a shame, because I believe there is a grape drink on the market that is 100% grapes that is a no pain way to treat sore throats, colds, and other minor ailments that a cold or a sore throat can cause.

I've been reading the grape reports too and I think a warning would be good. Grape is one of those things that is good for you but also bad for you. If you want to drink it it's best to do so in moderation. Grape juice is really good and helps with many problems when taken in moderation, as part of a meal. One thing though, grape juice in large quantities is an irritant to the stomach and can cause ulcers. Not a bad thing as long as you use only grape juice in small amounts and don't have a lot of it at a time, which could cause stomach problems. It's kind of like smoking. You can have a healthy diet and eat things that are not a problem for you but if you have to eat a lot of things you should do a little moderation.

It's too bad you can't find grape drinks, especially organic, that are 100% grape. There are such things, but they are very expensive and are usually very small batches. However, you can buy grape nectar (aside from the grape juice) from Trader Joe's that is a good source of potassium and vitamin C, and very affordable. Trader Joe's has many health benefits when it comes to the quality of the foods they sell. When I lived in Chicago I loved to walk around there. There are little stores there that are very, very healthy. As a person who has trouble with health care I would be a bit upset to say the least if a company came along with a plan that makes insurance companies seem attractive by comparison. It would be interesting to know what percentage of folks with grape juice products choose to buy them over other products. That could show some kind of indication as to how effective this method is.

I'm sorry but grape juice is not an effective way to ward off the effects of alcohol. Grape juice and alcohol don't mix.

Yes, we know there is a problem with drinking it. What we are saying is it should not be treated as a cure or remedy. In fact it seems to aggravate the problem.

People should be aware of how much and what they drink in the first place. However, once they are drunk, and in an obviously intoxicated state they should be advised to stop drinking, especially if their health is an issue. If it is not an issue they need to look into their drinking habits, and make sure they don't continue to have a few in the evening.

As for myself, I am not a drinker and I don't see a need to start. The only thing I would say, and I'm not trying to be smart here, is that I would not drink if I have a condition that could be aggravated by alcohol.

"Grape juice and alcohol don't mix. It will make your stomach hurt, and the alcohol will burn your throat.

There is a long list of other ingredients in wine and grape juice which do mix with alcohol. Grape juice is basically just fruit juice that has had some of the pulp and seeds removed. I don't think that it's a good idea to drink it in large amounts at any time, and most certainly not before you drink alcohol.

Grape juice or grape wine is best taken in very small amounts as part of a cocktail or with other high strength drinks, such as tonic water or soft drinks. If you are mixing alcohol with any form of juice, then you are adding a potentially dangerous additive that will not help your palate or your liver. It will dilute and slow down the alcohol. And since I'm not talking about a regular cocktail but grape juice, the alcohol in a glass of juice is diluted to less than 10% of its potency, which is why we call it a soft drink."

The information contained in this post is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. It is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.

Hello,

Thanks for your message. I also had problems getting my friend to quit and so I thought about asking you about how I could get some alcohol free options for him. It may be that his blood levels will be a bit lower and he won't get the effects of too much drinking. I don't think it's too high to drink at all, but I could be wrong.

I read a lot of posts and have a few ideas about how to go about this, but I'm not sure if they are the best options. It's probably not a good idea to try to give him tonic water, as that is a very high sugar drink and I am pretty sure he would reject it. I also don't think beer or water is good for him. So what else could he drink? I think he likes the taste of wine, but maybe it is not the best thing for him. Do you think he could have some red wine and some soda water (he can buy this at a local bar if necessary), but would that be too strong for him? What else could he drink, other than the wine/soda water? Thanks for any ideas you have about this.

There's some debate about whether you can actually have alcohol-free beer in the USA. There's a small brewery here that sells it. I don't know whether that beer would work in UK. Most British wine is more suitable for us anyway, as wine is usually lower in alcohol than other European alcohol-containing drinks. However you can get wine that has no alcohol in it. Just get your local wine shop to help you find one. My brother drinks a bottle of wine each evening, but if he goes out with friends he usually has wine mixed with soda water. He has no problems with this.

Hi I'm so glad I found your blog.

There is so much stuff on the web it's hard to know what is the best info.

But after reading your article I'll know.

Keep up the geat work,

My blog


Watch the video: Can a single grape kill a dog? (July 2022).


Comments:

  1. Devron

    Of course. I agree with all of the above. Let's discuss this issue.

  2. Moogujind

    Bravo, this very good phrase has to be precisely on purpose

  3. Hagaward

    Make mistakes. Let us try to discuss this. Write to me in PM, it talks to you.

  4. Woodman

    I'm sure this is not true.



Write a message

Video, Sitemap-Video, Sitemap-Videos